Ages of serpent and its seed

2019/02/07 0

Satan's world

t f B! P L
From the time of Adam's creation until today, about six thousand years have passed.

The history of Adam's family, which ignored God, was not good.

Everyone experiences evil, suffers from its unpleasant effects, and returns to the dust eventually.

It all started with the serpent's evil scheme.

As a digest of human history, I have created a chronological summary of the times from the beginning of the snake and its seed to today. Please download it from the link below and use it.

This is a 44-page pdf file, including the table of contents.
By reading pages 1 through 44 in order, you will gain a clear understanding of world history.

In the table of contents, there are links to each page, but the link function does not work on the google drive web page; the link works on the PC side, so it is convenient to download the pdf.

History of the serpent and its seed

Popular Posts

Latest comments

About Me



I became a Christian being baptized in 1972. Since then, I was a Jehovah's Witnesses for about 40 years.

When I was an elder, I was removed from the eldership of the congregation because I took a position that differed from the policy of the Watchtower Society.

Many years of life as a Jehovah's Witnesses I have experienced a discord between the style of worship of the Watch Tower Society and the teachings of Christ. So, using the Internet I began investigating the Watchtower Society from its beginning.

read more >>

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

QooQ